Emergency Plumbing Services
Our experienced plumbers can also solve less urgent plumbing problems, including
- Building Code violations
- Leaky pipes
- Leaky faucets
- Clogged sinks and clogged drains
- Toilet repairs
- Bathtub repairs
- Shower head repairs
- Faucet repairs
- Hammering, whistling or squealing pipes
- Backed up sump pumps
- Broken outdoor plumbing and faucets
- Tankless water heater problems
- Gas water heater problems
- Electric water heater problems
- Slow or clogged refrigerator water lines
Call P.S. Rapp now before less urgent problems become a costly emergency.
Remodeling & New Installations
Whether you want to fully remodel a space in your home or just want to update a few things, P.S. Rapp can help. Our remodeling services include layout, design and reconfiguration of existing spaces, rerouting of plumbing lines, tiling, back splashes, and installations of fixtures and appliances.
- Install appliances
- Install or replace garbage disposals
- Install granite countertops
- Install backsplashes
- Install tile flooring
- Install faucets, pot fillers, sinks
- Install cabinets and vanities
- Install faucets and drains,
- Install shower heads and bathtubs
- Install shower and bath surrounds (tile)
- Install wall and floor tiling
Laundry Room Remodeling
- Install utility sinks
- Install pet showers
- Install tiling
- Install floor drains
Wet bar / Bar areas
- Install sink
- Install granite countertops
- Install cabinets
P.S. Rapp specializes in the installation and repair of gas water heaters, electric water heaters and tankless water heaters. One of the most common problems is when the pilot light goes out, the circuit breaker is tripped, or there is not enough hot water coming from the water heater over a period of time.
We also provide a maintenance program to keep your water heater working properly. Yearly maintenance will ensure your peace of mind and protect your investment. During our visit we will:
- Check operation of the water heater, relieve the discharge valve and replace the thermal couple. For gas units, we check resistance and voltage.
- Visually inspect stacks, water lines and p-traps for leaks and potential problems.
- Check the water pressure of the home and adjust the regulator.
Benefits of our Maintenance Program:
Customers who enroll in P.S. Rapp’s Maintenance Program receive
- free service calls for sewer backup issues between maintenance checkups
- 10% discount on labor for repairs
- No overtime charges
- Priority service
- We contact you to schedule service calls for maintenance
Drain & Sewer
When we think of plumbing, we think of the things we can see: sinks, faucets, toilets and drains. But sometimes plumbing problems are caused by the system of pipes that allow water to enter and exit our homes and businesses. P.S. Rapp’s plumbers can repair problems deep inside the plumbing system.
- Repair or replace water lines (sewer laterals) that connect you home or office to public sewer and water lines
- Inspect and clear clogged drains
- Install or repair back flow prevention systems
- Provide color sewer inspection services
Remodeling for Accessibility
P.S. Rapp is committed to providing safe and accessible environments for all of its customers. Kitchens and bathrooms can be especially challenging for seniors and others with mobility issues. Our remodeling services include installation of grab bars in bathrooms, walk-in bathtubs, lowered sinks in the kitchen and bathroom and other layout changes for greater accessibility.
Don’t forget about your outdoor plumbing needs! P.S. Rapp installs, repairs and maintains:
- Pool lines
- Outdoor faucets
- Outdoor kitchens